Pushing the Drago 4 to the max! A great high-end Level 2 bird, or fly it to the limits of your waiver on an M motor.
- 4" diameter, 44" long filament wound fiberglass airframe with CNC-cut fin slots
- 4" diameter, 22" long filament wound fiberglass payload section
- 75mm filament-wound fiberglass motor mount
- Fiberglass centering rings
- Filament-wound fiberglass nose cone with aluminum tip
- CNC-cut and beveled G10 fins 3/16 thick
- Standard dual deployment with a coupler-based avionics bay, switch/vent band, and milled single-piece bulkheads
ra75 - retainer
recon 60 - parachute
Based on 1 review
They were quick to respond.