The Blackhawk 75XL (Extended Length) is perfect if you prefer a standard "double break" dual deploy configuration or want a large payload bay for lofting experiments to extreme altitudes.
- 3" x 60" carbon fiber booster airframe
- 3" x 30" carbon fiber payload section
- 5:1 high-temperature resin filament-wound fiberglass nose cone with aluminum tip
- 3/16" CNC-cut and beveled fins
- Standard dual deployment with a 1" switch/vent band, avionics bay coupler, and CNC-milled stepped aluminum bulkplates
- 2 CNC cut G10 fin guides