The Blackhawk 38 is the perfect blend of performance and power. Dual deploy, ready to eat 38mm G-J motors for breakfast. It'll disappear in a nano-second if you blink.
Built weight: 1.8 lbm
This 38mm Black Hawk is neither carbon nor G12. Instead, it's made from a special graphite-loaded fiberglass that's wound at a different angle, resulting in improved airframe strength and a sleek finish.
- 32" ultra strong thin walled fiberglass booster tube
- 16" ultra strong thin walled fiberglass payload section
- Black radio transparent nose cone
- CNC-cut and beveled G10 fins
- CNC-cut G10 fin alignment guides
- 6" coupler
- Avionics bay bulkplates
- 1" recovery harness attachment coupler
- Kevlar® drogue and main shock cord
- Premium Top Flight Recovery parachute