AltimeterTwo is an instant flight analysis tool for model rocketry, no computer required. It is small enough to fit in most rockets, and it provides 10 key flight performance measures on its sunlight-readable screen for each flight, including max altitude, top speed, engine thrust duration, peak acceleration, ejection timing, and total flight time.
No batteries required. AltimeterTwo is rechargeable and includes a recharging cable that works in common USB ports.
Approved for National Association of Rocketry contests.
Will only work for model rockets.
|49mm x 18mm x 14.5mm (1.9″ x 0.7″ x 0.57″)
|9.9 g (0.35 oz)
A rechargeable digital altimeter (for model rockets only) that analyzes flight altitude, acceleration, top speed, flight duration and 6 other important flight statistics.
The AltimeterTwo retains the rugged design, easily-readable LCD, small size, and rechargeability of the AltimeterOne. With the addition of a 3-axis accelerometer and a 4X speed increase in processing speed, it can provide a full suite of important flight statistics that can help you analyze and improve your rocket’s performance.
AltimeterTwo has been approved by the National Association of Rocketry for use in rocketry competitions.
- NEW 64g Edition
- 3-axis, 64g accelerometer can detect launch, acceleration, speed, ejection, and landing
- Accurate 19-bit barometric pressure sensor sensitive to altitude changes of less than one foot
- Daylight-readable LCD display clearly displays all flight statistics−no computer needed
- History feature stores last 500 flights (Version 5.0 and higher)
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery lasts for hundreds of launches, no batteries to buy
- Recharges in less than 2 hours from any standard USB port (cable included)
- Samples pressure 25 times/second, and acceleration over 250 times/second
- Power button turns device ON/OFF and RESETs the display between flights
- Automatically powers down after 2 hours to conserve power
- Handy tether point allows secure attachment
- Rugged ABS construction to survive crashes
- Approved for use in official contests
- Displays results in either English or metric units
Size and WeightENGLISHMETRIC
Size 0.57″ x 0.71″ x 1.93″ 14.5mm x 18mm x 49mm Weight 0.36 ounces 9.9 grams
Range and PrecisionENGLISHMETRIC
Max Altitude (above sea level) 29,500 feet 9000 meters Max Acceleration 64 gees 64 gees Altitude Precision Nearest foot Nearest meter Acceleration Precision Measured to nearest 0.002 gee
Displayed to nearest 0.1 gee
Measured to nearest 0.002 gee
Displayed to nearest 0.1 gee
Speed Precision Nearest MPH Nearest meter/sec Timing Precision Shown to nearest 0.1 second Shown to nearest 0.1 second
Just want the basics? Here’s how to use the AltimeterTwo, in as brief a form as possible:
1. Press and release the button quickly to turn the AltimeterTwo on or off.
2. Clear and reset for the next flight by holding the button down and releasing it when “Launch” appears.
3. Recharge by plugging it into a USB port on a computer. Make sure a red light appears when you plug it in; take it out after the green light appears.
Absolutely reliable and compact.
Wildmanrocketry as always handing its excellent support
My expectations are always exceeded by Wilmanrocketry.