The Journey 75
This kit is designed to make your Level 1 certification as easy as possible.
Comes complete with:
- 3" plastic nose cone
- 3" diameter, 33" long filament-wound fiberglass body tube, pre-slotted with our state-of-the-art dedicated CNC slotting machine
- 38mm filament wound fiberglass motor mount
- CNC-cut fiberglass centering rings
- 1/2" tubular nylon shock cord
- Top Flight ripstop nylon parachute
- One-piece Delrin rail buttons
- Stainless steel screws and assembly hardware
This is a great kit. I purchased and recommended the nose cone upgrade and the motor retainer.
High quality of the product is evident in every aspect of the rocket parts in this project. I was looking for a high performance rocket to assemble that will be capable of high speeds, high altitude and acceleration. The Journey 75 is that rocket. Use a tail cone to move the motor heat aft, the optional fiberglass nose cone; and also use the Mach 1 nose cone avbay for your tracker or altimeter, and you will have a great rocket for the range.
As a new member of Tripoli I hope to pass a level 1 with the Journey 75 kit. The kit itself is everything I need to move foreword. Thank you for that and I will be back for more stuff soon .
I’ve flown this several times, it’s a fantastic kit. Flies great and you can get good altitude. A definite excellent first fiberglass kit.
Highly recommend! Outstanding kits.